Am I a Candidate?
Am I a Candidate for Cosmetic Dentistry?
If you are unhappy with your smile, you may be wondering if you would be a good candidate for cosmetic dentistry.
Cosmetic dentistry utilizes a variety of procedures and treatments to enhance the look of your smile and improve your overall oral health.
If you can answer yes to any of the following questions, you are likely a candidate for cosmetic procedures to enhance your smile:
- Do you cover your mouth when you smile or speak?
- Are you embarrassed to smile in public or when taking pictures?
- Do you think too little or too much of your teeth shows when you smile?
- Are you unhappy with the size or shape of your teeth?
- Do you have spaces or gaps between your teeth?
- Do you have crooked or misaligned teeth?
- Are you experiencing bite issues?
- Are your teeth discolored or is their shade not to your liking?
- Do you feel you have a “gummy” smile?
- Do you have teeth that are chipped, cracked, broken, or missing?
Cosmetic dentistry at our Sarasota dental office can fix a host of issues. Some procedures, such as teeth whitening, can be done quickly, while others like orthodontia can take more time. You may also require more than one procedure to achieve the results you are seeking. Utilizing such treatments as teeth whitening, bonding, veneers, dental implants, and clear braces, a qualified and experienced cosmetic dentist can work wonders towards improving the overall appearance of your smile.
To best determine your candidacy for cosmetic dental treatments, schedule a consultation with your dentist to assess the strength and condition of your teeth and determine which procedures will work best for you. Together with your cosmetic dentist, you will then be able to work out what services will be most successful towards accomplishing the goals you have for a bright new smile.