Smile Makeover Frequently Asked Questions
If you are considering cosmetic dentistry to improve the look of your smile, the following may answer some questions you have about achieving a smile makeover:
- What is a smile makeover? A smile makeover is a procedure or series of procedures in cosmetic dentistry aimed at approving the overall look of your smile. Your smile makeover may include a custom combination of treatments including options like porcelain veneers, bonding, dental implants, or teeth whitening.
- Who is a candidate for a smile makeover? Anyone who is interested in improving the appearance of his or her smile is a candidate for a smile makeover. The best candidates have good general and oral health.
- What procedures are most often used for a smile makeover? Every smile makeover is different depending on the features you would like to change and the timeframe you have to achieve your results. Porcelain veneers, bonding, whitening, tooth-colored fillings, and gum contouring are some of the most likely procedures to be used in a smile makeover.
- How long does it take to complete a smile makeover? The timeframe depends heavily on the number and type of procedures that make up your individual smile makeover. Some procedures take as little as one visit, while others may require appointments over the course of several weeks.
- Can I see how the results of my smile makeover will look? New technologies and advances in cosmetic dentistry provide your dentist with a variety of ways to preview how your smile will appear after your smile makeover. Check with your cosmetic dentist to find out what methods they employ for this critical step in the smile makeover process.
The benefits of a smile makeover include improvement in your oral health and appearance, as well as an increase in confidence. Consult your dentist for additional questions and to find out how a smile makeover can help you greet the world with a bright new smile.
Get Your New Smile Today!
Our team of cosmetic dentistry experts are ready for you.
Call: (941) 927-5450