What Is A Smile Makeover
What’s a Smile Makeover And Could It Help Me?
Very few people are lucky enough to have a perfect smile, but nowadays a smile makeover can help improve on nature.
Your cosmetic dentist in Sarasota Florida can replace missing teeth, or will repair any that are broken, chipped or stained.
Misaligned teeth can be brought back into alignment with the latest orthodontic technologies.
The final result should have you grinning from ear to ear.
Description of a Smile Makeover
Smile makeovers can include a combination of different treatments, and both surgical and nonsurgical procedures can be used to correct various problems with your teeth and gums. A smile makeover is customized to deal with your particular issues. Common problems that can be treated include missing teeth, and unevenly spaced teeth and bite problems. Cracks and chips in teeth can be mended, and teeth that are badly discolored can be brightened up, or disguised with dental restorations.
Finding out more about a Smile Makeover in Sarasota Florida
Your first step is to book an appointment with a good cosmetic dentist in Sarasota Florida. During your initial consultation you can expect to learn all the options available for treatment, and you’ll discuss your aims with your dentist. A good cosmetic dentist takes a number of different factors into account when planning a smile makeover. These include your overall facial shape, skin tone and your facial structure, and all are important for ensuring the final result looks naturally beautiful.
Procedures That Can Be Used during a Smile Makeover
Common procedures that can be used during a smile makeover include:
- Dental implants for replacing missing teeth
- Teeth whitening to brighten discolored and stained teeth
- Porcelain veneers to improve the appearance of front teeth
- Enamel recontouring and bonding to reshape and hide imperfections in teeth
- White fillings to replace old silver fillings or stained white fillings
- Dentures that look and function like natural teeth
- Adult orthodontics to help correct crooked or overcrowded teeth, or to correct bite problems
Get Your New Smile Today!
Our team of cosmetic dentistry experts are ready for you.
Call: (941) 927-5450